Wednesday 3 November 2010

Week 8

Hi there guys this week on my silver arts award i started by showing my tutor how id worked hard in practicing the chords for my piece "house of the rising sun" by the Animals i felt very proud of the practice i had done as this always helps me to acheve my musical goals we also looked at the lyrics. me and my tutor had also discussed how far i have come since i started the course.

I also did some practicing on 'House of the rising sun' with my tutor and played around with some Solos after looking at the animals on youtube. I felt that the Solos were a little to experienced for me and decided to stick with the solos that I have already created. I've learnt that if you make things too fancy to begin with it wont work, you need to know the foundations first. Chords come first fancy stuff after.

We also had a little practice in the studio and discussed homework around looking at 60's recording techniques.

freddy practicing

No comments:

Post a Comment