Wednesday 18 May 2011

week 28

Hello there to all who like reading my blogs and this week i have carried on from teaching my mum and so far this has been her third week in the studio.

 Today I've continued teaching her the red hot chille peppers song californiacation so far my mother has improved yet again and  this week she's come to grips with the first verse of the song which I'm very happy with. To see that my mothers understood everything so quickly means that everything I've taught has been understood which means we have made progress.

I think personally the whole process has gone well because my mum has rapidly undersdtood and gotten to grips with the song in a three week period but the ammount of time this has taken means we may not have time to record the song - but this was always an extra option in our plan

Freddy and Jo (mum) reflecting on third weeks teaching.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment